From the 23th to the 25th September, several members of our research group visited Cordoba to attend the Spanish Sarteco Conference. This conference is organized by the Society of Architecture and Computer Technology and encompasses three symposiums: Parallelism Conference (JP), Computing Reconfigurable Conference (JCRA) and Embedded Computing Conference (JCE).
The papers presented by the members of the research group are the following:
- Shared memory Parallel algorithms to determine the smallest size of a binary tree to refine a regular simplex.
- Accelerating the Non-Dominated Sorting procedure as a key of the multiobjective optimization.
- Parallel implementations for an Order quantities for perishable inventory control problem.
- Resolution of the Optimization Global problem by means of the Bobpp framework.
- Evaluation of load balancing methods for irregular data parallel applications on heterogeneous systems.
- Parallelizing the evaluation of the heliostat field.
- Executing P2PSP peers in Google Chromecast.
As other times, we had the opportunity for networking. We met other researchers with similar researching lines which resulted in the start point of future collaborations.
The photo gallery of the event was published in Galería Jornadas Sarteco 2015.
The conference was really interesting!